Carp Spirit - A.L.S Marker
- Integrated water sensors and Light Dependant Resistors (LDR’s) work together so that the Hi-Viz Red L.E.D.’s will automatically turn on only when the marker is placed in water and when it’s dark.
- Perfect for marking key positions from the boat, red LEDs are used to avoid spooking the fish as it’s first colour of the light spectrum to disappear underwater.
- Made from a high buoyancy & Hi -Viz material, simply clip a large weight onto the snap link and drop over the edge of the boat to mark a spot.
- A popular method is to fish your baited rig in between a pair of well-spaced markers to reduce the chance of a hooked fish crossing the line.
- Hi-Viz plastic for day time identification
- Automatically sets depth- Simply place over the edge of the boast and the ‘H’ shape will rotate as the lead falls to the bottom.
- Anti-Spook-Red L.E.D.’s automatically turn on only when the marker is in water and during the hours of darkness.
- Will not turn on during transportation even when inside a bag
- Internal master off switch
- Requires 2x AA Batteries
- Up to 100+ hours constant run time
- Available in 2 colours Hi-Viz Orange & Hi-Viz Yellow
Shipping & Returns
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.