Carp Spirit - HD3 Alarm x2 - HDR3 x1
HD3- Small, Stealthy and Silent.
The new Carp Spirit HD3 Bite alarm is our smallest most compact design bite alarm we’ve ever produced. This has been achieved by completely removing the traditional front speaker from the alarm body leaving the job of audible indication to the speaker on the wireless HDR3 receiver. Don’t be deceived by the small size and compact design, the HD3 is still feature packed with dial adjustable micro sensitivity, adjustable 6 colour LED, nightlight mode and a power out socket for illuminated bobbins.
With superb reliability, long battery life and a quality ABS body the HD3 & HDR3 offer features normally associated with much bigger, bulkier and more expensive bite alarms. A digital rolling code system allows extra alarms to be purchased separately and programmed to an existing receiver.
- Ultra-Compact and ergonomic design
- 6 colour dial adjustable L.E.D’s.- Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Purple & White
- Micro adjustable sensitivity
- Built in night light function, with long life low power diode
- Ultra-bright Latching and run L.E.D.’s
- 20 second latching LED on both Alarm and Receiver
- Power out socket for illuminated Bobbins
- Low battery warning on indicators and receiver
- Built in memory function on both the indicator heads and receiver - Ensures all settings are stored after switching off
- Push button On/Off switch
- Range 100-150m in clear areas
- Rolling code feature – Ensures no interference with other users
- Silent / Vibration function on receiver
- Stainless steel reinforced screw
- Clip and table stand included for receiver
- High impact resistance ABS body construction
- Soft rubber Non-slip rod inserts
- Clip on Protective hard covers included
- Receiver uses 1x 9V PP3 Battery (not supplied).
- Alarm uses 1x V23GA 12V Battery (not supplied).
Shipping & Returns
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.