Carp Spirit Magnum 100 Bivvy
Magnum 100 Bivvy
- The feature packed Magnum 100 bivvy is constructed using a 2-piece 360-degree centre block that enables rapid setup and pack down.
- The lightweight aluminium frame with individual leg tension bungees, and moulded elbow joints, ensures reliability and confidence even in the harshest of conditions.
- Wrapped in our high-performance HYDRO-SKIN material (20,000mm Hydrostatic Head) that features black out technology, the bivvy is the perfect option for harsh winters and light summer mornings.
- The flat back design allows beds to be placed towards the back creating more useable floor space and increased headroom.
- Additional features include; height adjustable splay frame design, 2x Rear Mosquito vents, thermally taped seams throughout, Velcro rod straps, zip off front infill panel (infill panel sides can also be rolled and clipped back), solid centre door with mosquito mesh - can be fished ?letter box? style, internal mesh storage pockets.
- Heavy duty groundsheet, heavy duty storm poles, heavy duty Moulded ?T? pegs and oversized carry bag included.
- Camo Mosquito Mesh full zip front Panel available separately
250cm x 140cm x 185cm
Shipping & Returns
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.