Carp Spirit -Stiff Rig/Chod (SRC) Hook
- Designed to provide a pattern for the fastest growing method in Carp Fishing over the past few years, the SRC is the result of very carefully studying the two most popular Stiff Rig & Chod hooks on the market and combining the best features from both of them to create the ultimate hook for these methods.
- The range of Razor Point hooks is made from the highest quality steel.
- A finish in grey PTFE.
- A long tip ‘razor’ with Durapoint technology which increases the life duration of the tip and allows to hooks to be used for multiple captures without deterioration of the tip’s prickle.
- A particular attention is put to ensure that the eyelet is completely closed to avoid any deterioration of the tackles.
- A micro barb to avoid creating an opening so wide in the fish’s mouth during the fight and prevent that the fish spits the hook too easily.
- Each hook is forged for having a maximum strength.
- Box of 10 pcs, each hook is individually presented with a perfect presentation and maximum protection of the hooks during the transport.
Shipping & Returns
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.