Dynamite Baits - Swim Stim Sticky Pellet Syrup - 300ml
New for 2020 these are designed to add stickiness and flavour to your pellets.
Great for making your Method feeder pellets that little more tacky to avoid them coming off the feeder on the cast but still break down ultra quick once the feeder hits the bottom. Can also be used to make your pellets more sticky for catapulting at range or feeding by hand when accuracy is important.
One of four classic SwimStim flavours which also includes Betaine Green, Krill and Amino Original
- Four flavours – Krill, Betaine Green, F1 Sweet and Amino Original
- Designed to help make your pellets more sticky for the feeder and flavour them too
- Glucose based syrup
- Can also be used to make pellets more easy to fire in a catapult or feed by hand in the wind or at range
- Can be used in conjunction with a standard pellet soak to colour, flavour and make pellets sticky
- To use: Mix dry pellets with water. Drain after 45 seconds and leave for 5 minutes. Then added a good dousing of syrup to the pellets and mix it in thoroughly. Pellets will bind but then break down quickly in the water
Shipping & Returns
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.