Korum Shadow Freespool Reel
Korum Shadow Freespool Reels pack serious power in a compact package. The Shadow is built on high precision gearing that provides a fast-reacting freespool system with a powerful front and rear drag.
Perfect when used with lighter test curve specimen and quiver rods, targeting hard-fighting coarse species. The fluid rotation of the rotor and large diameter bail wire provide balance and stability, whilst the CNC machined aluminium handle provides easy operation and smooth performance.
- Easily adjustable freespool mode
- Large diameter aluminium bail wire
- Twin colour anodised aluminium spool with machine cut detail
- Titanium coated line roller
- CNC machined aluminium handle with soft touch knob
- 5 ball bearing + 1 needle bearing - 5+1 carbon steel ball bearings
- High accuracy one-way clutch anti-reverse system
- Graphite body and rotor
- Anti-twist titanium line roller
- Oversized aluminium bail with Water Drop Bail Holder
- Machined and anodised aluminium spool
- Aluminium CNC reel handle with right/left exchange
- High accuracy front drag operation
- Shallow spool with line-friendly aluminium line clip
- Gear ratio 5.1:1 for optimum line lay
Available in 2500 and 3500 sizes
Spare Spools Sold Separately
Shipping & Returns
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.